Due to the COVID-19 threats, the Post is following the following guidance set forth by the Platte County Health Department:
Post 7356 will be maintaining Physical Distancing Recommendations including:
- maintaining at least six-feet of physical distancing from other individuals;
- washing hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds as frequently as possible and supplementing with hand sanitizer;
- covering coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands);
- not shaking hands;
- appropriate use of Masks or Face Coverings consistent with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); and
- regular cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch surfaces.
All Platte County visitors and residents should follow these Physical Distancing Recommendations during the term of this Order.